What brands do domestic medical flat panel detectors have?
There are still many domestic manufacturers of flat panel detectors, such as us.
I believe that most people have been to the hospital for a “chest scan”, which is also the most common application of X-ray imaging technology in life. In fact, not only in the field of medical imaging, X-ray imaging technology has a wide range of applications in fields such as medical imaging, industrial detection, security inspection, and EOD.
Flat panel detector is a kind of precise and precious equipment, which plays a decisive role in imaging quality. Familiar with the performance index of detector will help to improve imaging quality and reduce X-ray radiation dose.
In addition, our flat panel detector can be used in conjunction with the sickle arm X-ray machine. The sickle arm X-ray machine using flat panel detection has the following characteristics
1. Digital imaging (DR) has clear and delicate images, high resolution, wide grayscale, large amount of information, and large dynamic range.
2. High density resolution and obtaining more image details are the most important features of digital X-ray images (DR) over ordinary radiographic images.
3. The DR projection speed is fast, and the influence of motion artifacts is small. Especially for children who cry easily and elderly patients who are intolerant of holding their breath.
4. DR imaging has low radiation. Since the sensitivity of the digital X-ray image (DR) flat panel detector is much higher than that of the ordinary X-ray film, it only needs a relatively small amount of energy to obtain a satisfactory image. Shooting digital X-ray images (DR) is 30%-70% less radiation than ordinary images.
5. Digital images show better bone structure, articular cartilage and soft tissues than traditional X-ray images. Digital images can easily display mediastinal structures such as blood vessels and trachea. The detection rate of nodular lesions is higher than that of traditional X-ray images.